“Agreement to use services on the website FINASHARK” referred to below as “Agreement of use”. By registering for an account and using the account to get services on the FINASHARK website, it is deemed that the Customer has read and agreed to the terms of this "Usage Agreement".
I. Agree to “Usage Agreement”
1. The “use agreement” has the same legal validity as the service use cooperation agreement between the Customer and CMA Trading Co., Ltd.
2. By clicking the “Agree” button when creating an account at FINASHARK and by using the service on FINASHARK, it means that the Customer has read and agreed to all the content and terms set forth herein. set forth in this "Usage Agreement".
3. The Client confirms that he understands that FINASHARK does not advise on securities investment, that is, providing the Client with analysis results, analysis reports and making recommendations related to buying, selling, holding stocks. FINASHARK only provides analysis tools and instructions on how to use these investment analysis tools.
II. General Definition
1. FINASHARK page: is the website where CMA Trading One Member Limited Liability Company develops tools to analyze and display data with simple and easy-to-understand graphs to support investors who trade or invest without financial knowledge. They can immediately access information about the markets so that investors can make their own investment decisions. It is called the analytical method according to transaction data (quantitative trading).
2. Consultant: is an employee in charge of sales and has expertise in using the transaction data analysis tool at Finashark.
3. Account: as a registered member, authenticated by phone number or email.
4. Customer: is a member who has registered an account on FINASHARK.
III. Sign Up for an Account
1. Account holder who is an Individual or Company/Enterprise making an investment in finacial products who has been confirmed by FINASHARK as a Member.
2. The information provided must be complete and accurate, serving as the base data for FINASHARK to verify authenticity and store information.
3. The account at FINASHARK is owned by the Customer solely, the Customer is not allowed to assign it to any other Person or Company/Enterprise.
4. The Customer has the obligation and responsibility to maintain the Customer's FINASHARK account, if the account is stolen or there is related damage caused by the Customer's mistake, the Customer will be responsible.
IV. Subscription for the package
1. Before choosing and subscipting a service package, please check the following information correctly: name of service package, service fee, customer's registration information, content provided for service pack currently selected, term of the service package, payment information and frequently asked questions for the service package Customer is choosing to register, FINASHARK assume to the registration information provided by the Customer as the correct information.
2. Customers need to pay the full service fee of the subscription package, after FINASHARK confirms this payment, will proceed to accept and provide services to the Customer according to the content of the package’s service.
V. Service package registration confirmation
When the customer completes the payment of the registered service package, the customer has confirmed his agreement to use the service package registered on FINASHARK.
Customer and FINASHARK agree to proceed with the payment in the form provided by FINASHARK. Customers please make payment to the bank account or designated payment method of FINASHARK within the specified time. If the Customer pays to a “bank account not designated by FINASHARK”, FINASHARK.VN will consider it as “Customer has not paid” and the Customer is obliged to complete the payment to FINASHARK.
1. To the extent permitted by Law and based on the personal information the Customer provides to FINASHARK, FINASHARK will send advertisements, transaction information, orders, promotions, new products, pre-order products… through website, Message, Phone, Email, WhatsApp, Zalo, other social networking channels.
2. FINASHARK and Customer agree that all rights to advertise services, goods and products of other suppliers belong to FINASHARK and all benefits obtained belong to CMA Trading One Member Limited Liability Company.
VIII. Termination of service use
1. The two parties terminate cooperation in using the service including and not limited to the following cases:
a. Customer does not comply with the member policy requirements of FINASHARK;
a. The customer intentionally fails to pay or commits fraudulent acts of dishonesty in payment;
b. Customer actively terminates service with FINASHARK;
c. Customers provide fake registration information and use information technology to use the service dishonestly;
d. The two agree to stop providing and using the service.
2. If the two parties have terminated using the service, the Customer needs to pay off all debts for the registered service packages (if any). If not, FINASHARK.VN has the right to make complaint letter and send to the related authority according, to prosecute the liability of compensation for FINASHARK.
IX. General terms:
1. The two parties agree to this service agreement on the basis of current provisions of law.
2. In case the two parties have a dispute, they will jointly negotiate to settle; If the two parties cannot negotiate, the case will be brought to a related Court for settlement.
3. Each provision of this Agreement is separate, if any provision is invalid, it will not affect the other terms.
4. The Customer and FINASHARK confirm and agree that when the Customer clicks “Agree” to this agreement, the Customer has confirmed to have read, understood and complied with this agreement similar to FINASHARK confirmed. accept compliance with this agreement.
X. Customer Care
The staff of the Customer Care Center of FINASHARK will randomly contact customers by means of Call, WhatsApp, Zalo, other social networking channels, etc. to find out and assist customers in handling their problems or topic which should arise.